Total Time To Complete:
Suitable for ages 8 - 12
My daughters love candy, about as much as they love accessories. So, when it comes to candy jewelry, they are like moths to a flame, which is why we decided to create our own festive candy bracelets. Not only are they festive, they are super simple to make, not to mention, oh, so tasty!! The gummies are incredibly sticky, so you may want to have a wet washcloth on hand to clean the needles as you go. I must say, besides quality hangout time with my girls, the best part would be the tiny sugar crystals on the outside of the candy. It looks like glitter and shimmers so fantastically!! Yep, moth to a flame.
1 box of Wonka® SweeTARTS® Holiday Gummies
1. Cut stretchy cord to desired length, approximately 14 in. The candy is sticky, so there isn’t a need to tie a knot at one end of the cord.
2. Thread cord in the needle.
3. Arrange Wonka® SweeTARTS® Holiday Gummies into a pattern for the bracelet.
4. Gently string Wonka® SweeTARTS® Holiday Gummies onto the string and pull down the end of the cord leaving about 2 in of cord, so there is room to tie it at the end.
5. String the remaining Wonka® SweeTARTS® Holiday Gummies
6. Tie the ends together.
The Gummy Bracelets were created by blogger, Kellie Strickland. To learn more about Kellie, visit her blog at Little Nummies.