Hot Cocoa Bar
Total Time To Complete:
Makes: 1 hot cocoa bar (various servings)
Suitable for ages 3 - 12
- The basics:
- Hot cocoa cups
- Hot beverage dispenser (or coffee carafe) filled with hot milk
- 3 varieties of NESTLÉ® Hot Cocoa including Rich Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Chocolate Caramel
- Assorted Nestlé freshly baked cookies
- Snowflake stirrers (see DIY project below)
- The toppings:
- Mini marshmallows
- Freshly whipped cream
- NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Miniatures, finely chopped
- NESTLÉ® CRUNCH® Miniatures, finely chopped
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- WONKA® PIXY STIX® Candy Canes, crushed in a sealed bag
A hot cocoa bar is the perfect addition to your holiday party or movie viewing night with the kids.
We all have very different tastes in our home, so we love to have do-it-yourself bars as often as possible so each person can choose what they like. This hot cocoa bar was so fun to set up.
We turned simple wooden stirring sticks into fun holiday stirrers by using hot glue to attach snowflake buttons to the top of each wooden stick.
Let the kids add their own toppings to their hot chocolate once you have poured it for them.
My daughter chose the Rich Milk Chocolate cocoa with marshmallows and white morsels.
I went a little crazier, with the Dark Chocolate cocoa topped with whipped cream, marshmallows. Nestlé® Crunch® Miniatures and Wonka® Pixy Stix® Candy Canes. It was so good.
How do you like your hot cocoa?
The Hot Cocoa Bar was created by blogger, Tonya Staab. To learn more about Tonya, visit her blog at Create-Celebrate-Explore.